Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
Findster Duo+ works in every country! Our exclusive MAZE technology eliminates the need for cell coverage, so it works even in the most remote areas.
While other GPS pet trackers require cell coverage in order to communicate with your smartphone, Findster Duo+ doesn't - its MAZE technology eliminates this need, making it 100% free of monthly fees. Since it doesn't depend on telcos, Findster Duo+ also works everywhere in the world!
For more information on how this is possible, please check the article on how Findster Duo+ works.
Please note that the connection range and GPS accuracy will always depend on the surrounding environment.
- How does Findster Duo+ work? 🎥
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed?
- Is an internet connection needed?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range when using Findster Duo+?
- Can I use the same Findster Duo+ kit with multiple smartphones?
Have more questions? Contact Us