What happens if my pet leaves the range when using Findster Duo+?
When using Findster Duo+, you can't track your pet if they leave the range, but you have some options that can prevent that situation or even guide you towards them in case they've escaped.
Prevent your pet from leaving the range
You can prevent your pet from running away by setting up GPS fences: if they leave that area, you'll be immediately notifed and will still have a considerable distance to find their position before they leave the range!
Find your pet after they've left the range
However, if they leave the range and you lose connection with them, this is what you can do:
- Check their last known position in the map using the History screen, so you can go in their direction.
- Find your pet using the Radar, that will point out the direction where your pet was tracked before they've lost the connection.
Please note that, if they re-enter the range, they'll immediately re-appear in the map!
- How does Findster Duo+ work? 🎥
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Findster Duo+ Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ really free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed in order to use Findster Duo+?
- Is an internet connection needed to use Findster Duo+?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range when using Findster Duo+?
- Can I use the same Findster Duo+ kit with multiple smartphones?