How can I contact Findster support?
Please send us only 1 email message through our Contact Form and wait until we get back to you before you reply back. Why is that?
When you send us a message via email, a ticket is created for your case - a ticket corresponds to an email thread. Therefore, both you and our support team should always reply to that same email thread in order to update it, making it easier to follow the conversation.
If you create two different emails from scratch, you'll be creating two different tickets for the same subject, which means our conversation will be divided and we'll also take more time to solve your problem.
📞 Phone line
In order to respond as thoroughly and correctly to all customers, we do not provide phone support.
The first reason has to do with the vast majority of issues that we support, which require research, testing, or being reported to the development team for resolution. It would be impractical to be on the phone for 40 minutes with a customer, preventing us from supporting other customers.
Secondly, this is the only way to keep all the communications we do on record. This is useful for us, because it allows us to see the history of emails that we added, and the answers we gave you, and even more easily identify your account, but it is also very useful for you, to keep our responses in the your email, to consult whenever you want.
479 Jessie St
Rua Sá da Bandeira 651, 4º esq.
- How does Findster Duo+ work? 🎥
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed?
- Is an internet connection needed?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range when using Findster Duo+?
- Can I use the same Findster Duo+ kit with multiple smartphones?