Can I use the same Findster Duo+ kit with multiple smartphones?
You can use the same Findster Duo+ kit with multiple smartphones, as long as you login on both with the same account and use them one at a time.
This setup not ideal, but rather a makeshift solution. By doing this, you won't need to restore the modules to factory defaults every time you wish to use them with a different device. Please note that using the same Findster Duo+ kit with two different smartphones is possible because the modules are paired with your account and not with your smart device.
Get two smartphones (let's call them A and B) to perform this. Follow these steps:
- Setup your Findster Duo+ kit with your account on smartphone A.
- Login with the same account on smartphone B.
- Use the smartphone you want with the same Findster Duo+ modules, but be sure the Bluetooth from the smartphone you're not using is off. If you don't turn off the Bluetooth on one of the smart devices, both will try to communicate with the Guardian, which will cause an unstable connection.
- How does Findster Duo+ work? 🎥
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed?
- Is an internet connection needed?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range when using Findster Duo+?
- Can I use the same Findster Duo+ kit with multiple smartphones?
Have more questions? Contact Us