Understanding the activity data of a Pet module
There are two ways to check the activity data of a Pet module using the Findster App:
- For an overview, you can visit the Home screen;
- For a more detailed report, you can tap Activity Tracker in the side Menu. Here you'll find daily/weekly data regarding the following:
- Walking - time your pet spent walking.
- Distance - distance covered by your pet while walking.
- Resting - time your pet spent resting.
- Paws walked - number of paws your pet has walked.
On the Activity Tracker screen of the Findster App, you can also find your pet's daily/weekly "Paws goal". This goal is calculated according to the information you inserted when completing your pet's profile!