How can I update my Findster App?
The Findster App will automatically update itself if your smartphone's settings are allowing your apps to. Alternatively, you can also do this manually by visiting the Findster App's page and tapping the Update button on the respective store (please open the following links using your smartphone):
* When a new app version is launched on the App Store, its release is phased. This means some users get the updates in first place, and some users take some time until they get their app up-to-date. However, you can force your store to install the latest version on your smartphone, by uninstalling the app and installing it again. Please note that Findster has no control on this, and that it applies only to the App Store.
How do I know the version of my Findster App?
Please go to Menu ▶ Profile ▶ About tab ▶ the app version will be next to the Findster logo, at the bottom of the screen.
- How does Findster Duo+ work? 🎥
- How can I contact Findster support?
- What are Findster Duo+'s main advantages/features in comparison with other GPS pet trackers?
- Why do I need a Guardian module?
- Is Findster Duo+ free of monthly fees?
- Is cell coverage / SIM card needed?
- Is an internet connection needed?
- Can I use Findster Duo+ in my country?
- What happens if my pet leaves the range when using Findster Duo+?
- Can I use the same Findster Duo+ kit with multiple smartphones?