Offline map is not loading
If the Map screen is blank, please follow these steps:
- If you're in a hurry and really need to load the map, please turn on the internet.
- If you uninstall the Findster App or change your smartphone, you'll need to download the offline map again.
- To prevent this from happening again, please consider the download of a new offline map in the standard or satellite type, because the hybrid type is much larger than the first two. If their size is not superior for 50 megabytes, the map will load without issue.
- Disabling battery optimization on Android smartphones
- I cannot pair a module
- Guardian/Pet module lost connection
- Pet's position is not accurate in the Map
- Map is blurry/outdated
- Offline map is not loading
- Pet's position is taking too long to update
- Guardian/Pet module is unresponsive / non rechargeable
- Battery life is draining fast on the modules
- The Findster App is draining a lot of battery from my smartphone
Have more questions? Contact Us