The Findster App is draining a lot of battery from my smartphone
The Findster Duo+ system needs the Bluetooth and GPS of your smartphone to be turned on in order to track your pet. While the GPS is crucial to provide your position and to give a positional reference to the Pet module, the Bluetooth is indispensable to maintain the connection between the Guardian and your smartphone - check how Findster Duo+ works in order to understand this.
Additionally, please bear in mind the following.
- Do not kill the app while you're using your Findster, otherwise it'll automatically stop tracking your pet. You can simply minimize it and it'll continue tracking in the background.
- Do not enable any battery optimization settings for the Findster App, especially if you have an Android smartphone, as these will have a negative impact on both GPS tracking and connection range.
- Disabling battery optimization on Android smartphones
- I cannot pair a module
- Guardian/Pet module lost connection
- Pet's position is not accurate in the Map
- Map is blurry/outdated
- Offline map is not loading
- Pet's position is taking too long to update
- Guardian/Pet module is unresponsive / non rechargeable
- Battery life is draining fast on the modules
- The Findster App is draining a lot of battery from my smartphone
Have more questions? Contact Us